|Image by Andrea Don from Pixabay - Praying|
|Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay|
Abba, my Father-in-Heaven, Creator and Lord of all things, I give you glory. You are great, You are almighty, You are above all things. I come to You in the Name of Your Only-Begotten-Son, Jesus Christ. I know You will always hear my prayer if I ask in His Name, with full faith in Your Goodness and Love, as Jesus told us to do. Abba, it's very hard sometimes. I love you that much that it actually makes me angry when people look at the mess that humanity made of the world and blame You for it. I must have driven innumerable people crazy telling them that bad things happening is not Your Will. Telling them that we live in a fallen world, that humanity (Adam and Eve) sinned and gave their authority over your creation to the enemy. I do not want to write enemy with a capital letter. He'll get no glory from me. The enemy has scourged and tormented the world since forever and still reserves the right to do so. The father of lies, no less. I do not wish to dwell on that horrible creature. I wrote a poem about his seduction of Eve once, which I know you must remember. For the benefit of any interested readers, I'm including a link to that particular piece of creative writing.
|Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay|
So, Abba, the reason why I am here before is to ask you for what I would like you do give me if it fits in with Your Holy Will. I will always go with Your Will. Or I will try to, if it's going to be difficult. What would I like? I would like many things. Here are some:
- Protection for me, my family and friends, blogging group and anyone for whom it's within my power to pray, from the Covid-19 disease. I would also like to pray for good health for all within
Image by Jeff Jacobs from Pixabay
my prayer umbrella. Also, for protection from criminal attacks, terrorist attacks and road accidents. Protection at home and protection outside. Always, without exception. Please.
- I pray for a long, healthy life. I would like, naturally, to remain youthful for the longest possible number of years if it's not against Your Holy Will. I would like to be of indeterminate age to all who behold me. You know how beautiful some nuns are. The ones who spend a lot of time in prayer. They could be anything between 30 and 70. If it means I have to spend more time in prayer, I'm ready for that. I do not wish to be a shrivelled corpse of 90 before I have actually expired.
- I pray that my children will find good and suitable parters-in-life and be freed from soul ties to unsuitable people. I pray that they will remember what they were taught about You and will always look to You in every undertaking.
- I pray that my spouse and I will continue to find joy in each other and give a great example of an interfaith marriage. There is still time.
- I pray that the world will emerge from the Covid-19 crisis stronger and better. I pray that the world leaders will tackle environmental issues on a war footing.
- I pray that all the people of the world, whatever their gender or orientation, will come to truly know You and love You.
- I pray that the creeping anti-family agenda seeping into world awareness will fizzle out. And stay fizzled out.
|Image by James Chan from Pixabay|
Many thanks to Pixabay for the imagery. Thanks to blogger Padmini (Padmum) for suggesting the topic.
Please Visit the Other Blog Friday Group Members