Mimi has passed on this lovely award to me. Mimi lives in Dublin, my native city and I hope to meet her whenever I visit there (whenever that is! Hopefully sooner rather than later, but that's another story). I have to list eight facts about myself and pass on this award.
Thanks again Mimi!
- Although I turned vegetarian after marriage in order to be more compatible with my husband and in-laws, you could say I am flexible about it. I switch non-veg every so often when the opportunity presents itself. The kids are all veggie by choice, though!
- I love chocolate, the richer the better.
- I love red wine too, but can't get my hands on it these days.
- I gave up smoking when I got married too. I didn't miss them much, though. It was just a habit really. A bad one.
- I used to work as a secretary. That's probably why I can type up my posts so fast. Sometimes my readers ask how I can keep up with the blogs and the busy life too, that's probably why.
- If my kids don't want me to know what they are talking about, they can confuse me and switch to Hindi.
- When I had my children, I had four normal deliveries. Living in India nowadays, that's really something. Practically every Indian woman I know delivered by caeserean operation. I suppose I seem to be bragging but I don't mean to. I just can't understand how I escaped the operation...
- I was 23 when I met my husband and my life stood still! Now I feel like a 23 year old trapped in a 47 year old body. I got a great compliment from my son Neil the other day. He said 'Mom, you are 47 but you look only 39'. I suppose I should be thankful for small mercies.
- Judy from A Creative Writer in Progress
- Lisa from Story Building One Line at a Time
- Ayak from Turkish Delight
- Anki from A Student's Diary
- Armyblond from I Can't Believe I'm Still Single.
Thanks again Mimi!